[招聘|实习·全职·内推] 飞思卡尔实习生热招中

haotiangg · 发布于 2013-06-03 16:30 · 2185 次阅读
首先先自我介绍一下:飞思卡尔总部位于美国德克萨斯州奥斯汀市,其设计、研发、生产及销售机构遍布 20 多个国家和地区。在创新、质量和注重实效的企业文化引领下,全球 18,000 名员工齐心协作、锐意进取。秉承让世界更智能的理念,我们始终是嵌入式处理解决方案的领导者。
飞思卡尔在嵌入式处理解决方案领域全球领先,推动汽车电子、消费类电子、工业电子以及网络设备市场向前发展。从微处理器和微控制器,到传感器、模拟 IC 以及连接器件我们的技术和产品始终为创新奠定基础,让世界变得更环保、更安全、更健康,让人们的联系更加紧密。
接着说一下此贴的目的:飞思卡尔最近发布了很多实习生职位(详见以下职位列表),此次实习生职位只针对2014年及以后毕业的硕士研究生,实习期为6-12个月。欢迎大家踊跃报名~~ 在这里更要着重指出的是现在招聘的实习生职位以后很有可能成为飞思卡尔的正式成员,还等什么?赶紧报名!
报名方式:大家可以将自己的简历以工作地点-职位名称-毕业年份为标题将简历发送至:campus@freescale.com
另外,我们的招聘职位都是实时更新的,欢迎大家多多关注我们:http://www.freescale.com/zh-Hans/webapp/sps/site/homepage.jsp?code=CAREERS

职位名称

工作地点
招聘人数
职位描述
Linux SW Engineer Intern
Shanghai
-           Be responsible to run Linux test on  i.MX platform

-           Assist on analyzing Linux test failure  

-           Improve the automation tool and  coverage of unit tests on i.MX platform

-           Help to create related documents for  i.MX linux platform
MPU Software Application Engineer Intern
Suzhou
-           Assist on customized BSP driver  development  (Android/Linux/WinCE) based on i.MX SoC platform

-           Assist on customized application  development (Android/Linux/WinCE) based on i.MX SoC platform

-           Design the test cases for i.MX  design-in deliveries and run the tests.

-           Assist on i.MX customer support  activities:

-           Be responsible to create test  environments and reproduce issues.

-           Assist on debug

-           Assist on i.MX legacy SoC  Linux/Android software releases

-           Assist on i.MX document creation and  review.
Shanghai
MCU  Software Engineer Intern
Suzhou
-           Develop / maintain core MCU S/W (RTOS  porting, driver, stack and bare metal S/W development etc) for Freescale  Microcontroller portfolio.

-           Design, develop and run the test cases  to ensure the quality of the MCU S/W.

-           Profile / optimize the performance of  the system / driver / stack.
Shanghai
MQX/Linux  Platform Test Intern
Shanghai
-           Test MQX or Linux BSP drivers on FSL  Microcontrollers embedded chips on different platforms like MQX, Android,  Ycoto, etc

-           Review SoC specs, Software specs to  understand the features and system.

-           Coding and design test cases according  to Kernel and BSP requirements.

-           Design and porting test application,  tools or script to test SOC drivers on reference boards.

-           Create test plan, test specifications  and relative documents.

-           Perform different test cycle for MQX,  Linux BSP, Codec, Performance and Android. And submit bugs to CQ system.

-           Give analysis to the issue’s root  cause and communicate with developers.

-           Join in customer support in issue  analysis, bug reproduce and answer questions when needed.
Hardware  Validation Intern
Shanghai
-           Support HW engineer to develop the validation test specifications, procedures and test plans, etc.

-           Perform test activities such as Ethernet/HDMI/USB/SATA/DDR/PCIE/LVDS  compliance test, power subsystem, signal integrity, environmental, mechanical and reliability tests, safety compliance, etc.

-           Write and publish test reports that are complete and accurate to meet the requirements of     validation plans.

-           Providing logistical support on  deployed development platforms and reference designs

-           Designing add-on and supplementary  boards for development platforms

-           Assisting the Hardware team with  platform updates, which include driving and coordinating activities for board  rework, test, and re-deployment

-           Good hands on skill on boards rework  and solder.
Suzhou
MCU  Application Engineer Intern
Suzhou

评分

参与人数 2学分 +15 收起 理由
dafunizw + 9 感谢您为软院筒子们提供有用信息!
admin + 6 感谢您为软院筒子们提供有用信息!

查看全部评分

共收到 10 条回复
terry · #2 · 2013-6-3 16:36:16  回复 支持 反对
终于沙发下
wyc8842172 · #3 · 2013-6-3 16:38:53  回复 支持 反对